I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 20 October 2008

Aves sedentárias / Sedentary Birds

Segunda emissão comemorativa dedicada à saves sedentárias das Ilhas Faroe.
A série com dois selos e uma carteira com 10 selos foi emitida em 22.02.1999.

450 oyru – Pardal doméstico (
Passer domesticus).
450 oyru - Carriça (
Troglodytes troglodytes).

(english version)
Second commemorative issue devoted to Faroese sedentary birds. The set with two stamps and a booklet with 10 stamps was issued on 22.02.1999.

450 oyru - House sparrow (
Passer domesticus).
450 oyru - Wren (
Troglodytes troglodytes).

No comments: