I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 16 February 2009

Cover from Faroe Islands to Denmark

Carta enviada de Vágum, Ilhas Faroé para Copenhaga na Dinamarca no dia 12 de Abril de 1984.
O porte de 250 øre, é o correspondente ao de uma carta do tipo A até 20g, para a Escandinávia.
Carimbo ‘FRA FÆROERNE’ que significa ‘de Faroe’ .

(English version)
Cover sent from Vágum, Faroe Islands to Copenhagen in Denmark. Cover was posted on April, 12 1984.
The postal rate of 250 øre corresponds to a letter type A up to 20g to Scandinavia.
Seal ‘FRA FÆROERNE’ means ‘From Faroe’.

Faroe Islands Stamps
250 øre stamp from the 1983 Fishes Issue Technical data:
Tusk Brosne brosne
Values: 250 øre
Date of issue: 19-IX-1993
Withdraw: 31-III-1987
Author: B. Jákupsson
Perforation: 12 ¾ x 12 ¼
Technique: Offset
Printer: National Bank Finland

No comments: