I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 6 April 2009

Covers of the Faroe Islands II

Commercial cover with postmark of Saltangará over 450 øre stamp of the 1998’s issue ‘Birds from Feroar’ sent on November, 10 2000.

450 øre it was the postal rate in use since 01-10-1999, to the inland letter A class (weight until 20g).
Postmark started to be used in 01-VII-1988.

Technical data:
Issue: Birds from Feroar
Values: Two stamps of 450 øre
Date of issue: 23-II-1998
Withdraw: 31-XII-2001
Author: A. Andreasen
Perforation: 14 x 14
Technique: Offset
Printer: House of Questa - England

No comments: