I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Good News - Today I Received Six Faroe Islands Covers


Hoje recebi um lote de seis cartas das Ilhas Faroé, principalmente dos anos 70, com selos e vinhetas de Natal, compradas a um vendedor dinamarquês, dos leilões Delcampe.

(English version)


Today I received a batch of six letters of the Faroe Islands, especially from the 70s, with stamps and Christmas stamps, purchased from a Danish seller at Delcampe auctions.

No comments: