I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 9 February 2009

Cover from Faroe Islands to Sweden II

Carta enviada de Sandavágur, Ilhas Faroé para Nordingrå na Suécia, no dia 8 de Março de 1980.
O porte de 80 øre é o correspondente ao de carta até 20g para os Países Escandinavos.

(English version)
Cover sent from Sandavágur in the Faroe Islands to Nordingrå in Sweden. Cover was posted on March, 8 1980.
The postal rate of 80 øre is the correspondent to a printed matter 20g to Scandinavia.

Faroe Islands Stamps
2x5 øre, 2x10 øre and 50 øre from the 1975 First Definitive Issue

Technical data:
Map of Faroe Islands from the Book of Lucas Jacobson Debes
Values: 5 øre, 10 øre and 50 øre
Date of issue: 30-I-1975
Withdraw: 5 øre and 10 øre 30-IV-1982, 50 øre 30-VI-1991
Author: L. Laksafoss – Cz. Slania
Perforation: 12 ¾ x 13
Technique: Engraved
Printer: Finlands Bank Sedeltryckeri

No comments: