I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Cover from Faroe Islands to Sweden III

Carta enviada de Vágur, Ilhas Faroé para Nordingrå na Suécia, no dia 15 de Dezembro de 1980.
O porte de 200 øre é o correspondente ao de carta até 250g para os Países Escandinavos.

(English version)
Cover sent from Vágur in the Faroe Islands to Nordingrå in Sweden. Cover was posted on December, 15 1980.
The postal rate of 200 øre is the correspondent to a printed matter 250g to Scandinavia.

Faroe Islands Stamps
200 øre from the 1979 International Year of Childs Issue
Technical data:
Two friends
Values: 200 øre
Date of issue: 1-X-1979
Withdraw: 30-IV-1991
Author: Snorri Petersen
Perforation: 12 x 11 ¾
Technique: Engraved
Printer: National Finland Bank

No comments: