I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 15 December 2008

Vinhetas de Natal / Christmas Seals 1991

Anny Fugloe desenhou as vinhetas do Natal de 1991, onde se encontram ilustrados diferentes motivos do Natal tradicional das Ilhas Faroé.
A mini-folha com 30 vinhetas foi emitida em 4 de Novembro de 1991.

(English version)
Anny Fugloe designed the Christmas Seals of 1991, where they are shown different motifs of the traditional Faroese Christmas.

The mini-sheet with 30 seals was issued on November 4, 1991.

No comments: