I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 22 December 2008

Vinhetas de Natal / Christmas Seals 2000

O tema da Natividade 2000 anos atrás e dos 1000 Anos de cristianismo nas Ilhas Faroé, foi o escolhido para ilustrar as vinhetas do Ano 2000. As figuras representadas na mini-folha são alusivas ao Natal descrito pelo Evangelho segundo São Lucas.
O desenho é de Anker Eli Petersen e as vinhetas foram emitidas em 6 de Novembro de 2000.

(English version)
The theme of the Nativity 2000 years ago and the 1000 Years of Christianity in the Faroe Islands was chosen to illustrate the Christmas Seals of the Year 2000. The figures represented in the mini-sheet are depicting the Christmas Gospel According to St. Luke.
The design is by Anker Eli Petersen and the seals were issued on November 6, 2000.

No comments: