I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 21 December 2008

Vinhetas de Natal / Christmas Seals 1999

Desenhada por Edward Fuglø, a mini-folha com as vinhetas do Natal de 1999, mostram-nos diferentes tipos de Presentes de Natal, através do século XX.
A mini-folha com trinta vinhetas foi emitida no dia 1 de Novembro de 1999.

(English version)
Designed by Edward Fuglø, the mini-sheet with Christmas Seals of 1999, show us different types of Christmas presents, through the twentieth century.

The mini-sheet with thirty seals was issued on November 1, 1999.

No comments: