I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 9 January 2009

Bilhetes Postais da História Postal das Ilhas Faroé / Faroe Islands Postal History Postcards – Postcard 4

Ocupadas, pelas tropas Britânicas, desde 9 de Abril de 1940, as Ilhas Faroé alteraram a frânquia postal de 15 øre para 20 øre, em 1 de Junho de 1940.
Depois de 1 de Outubro de 1940, Tórshavn começou a sobrecarregar os selos de 15 øre da emissão Caravela de 1939 com a indicação de 20 øre.

(English version)
Occupied by British troops since 9 April 1940, the Faroe Islands altered the postage of 15 øre to 20 øre, June 1, 1940.

After 1 October 1940, Tórshavn began overprinting the Caravel stamps of 15 øre from the issue of 1939 with 20 øre mark.

No comments: