I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Bilhetes Postais da História Postal das Ilhas Faroé / Faroe Islands Postal History Postcards – Postcard 10

Último bilhete postal da série de dez, representando desta vez o selo sobrecarregado de 1 øre para 20 øre e um selo de 6 øre da emissão Wavykine de 1940, para completar a taxa em vigor após Maio de 1940

(English version)
Last postcard from a series of ten, this time representing the 1 øre stamp surcharged to 20 øre and the 6 øre stamp of the Wavyline issue of 1940 to complete the postal rate in effect after May 1940

No comments: