I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Prova da Emissão ‘Turismo nas Ilhas Faroe / Tourism in Føroyar Stamp Proof

Prova a negro do selo de 470 øre da emissão ‘Tourism in Føroyar’.

(English version)
Black ink proof of the 470 øre stamp from the 'Tourism in Føroyar' stamp issue.

Technical data:
Issue: Tourism in Føroyar
Hestur
Date of issue: 7-IX-1987
Withdraw: 30-VI-1990
Author: Ole Wich
Perforation: 12¾ x 13
Technique: Engraved - Offset
Printer: J. Enschedé - Holland

No comments: