I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 19 January 2009

Bilhetes Postais da História Postal das Ilhas Faroé / Faroe Islands Postal History Postcards – Postcard 9

Para evitar o esgotar dos stocks de selos, os correios das Ilhas Faroe passaram a utilizar um carimbo manual, com o texto ‘Faroerne Franco – Betalt’ com os valores de 5 øre, 10 øre e 20 øre, dispensando assim a utilização de selos, como forma de pagamento.

(English version)
To avoid running out of stocks of stamps, the post of the Faroe Islands began to use a hand stamp, with the text 'Faroerne Franco - Betalt' with the values of 5 øre, 10 øre and 20 øre, thus exempting the use of stamps as a form of payment.

No comments: