I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Monday 12 January 2009

Bilhetes Postais da História Postal das Ilhas Faroé / Faroe Islands Postal History Postcards – Postcard 6

O bilhete postal número 6, é representativo da alteração de frânquia, ocorrida a 21 de Dezembro de 1940, de 50 øre par 60 øre. Ao selo de 6 øre da emissão Wavyline de 1940 é uma sobretaxa para 60 øre, correspondente ao novo valor de porte.

(English version)
The postcard number 6 is representative of the change of franchise, held on 21 December 1940, from 50 øre to 60 ore. The stamp of 6 øre from the issue Wavyline of 1940 is overprinted to 60 øre, corresponding to the new postage value.

No comments: