I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 1 November 2008

Aves Domésticas das Faroés / Tame Birds from the Faroes

Emissão comemorativa dedicada às aves domésticas.
A série com três selos foi emitida em 11.07.2007.

900 oyru -
Galinhas.
2000 oyru -
Patos.
2500 oyru -
Gansos.

(english version)
Commemorative stamps dedicated to domestic birds. The series of three stamps was issued on 11.07.2007.

900 oyru -
Chicken
2000 oyru - Ducks
2500 oyru - Geese

No comments: