I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 14 November 2008

Covers and Postcards from Faroe Islands II

Carta enviada de Mykines – Tórshavn, no dia 26.01.1978 e recepcionada na Posta Restante em Copenhaga em 23.02.1978.

Marca especial a vermelho, referente ao clube de coleccionismo jovem (Filateli Junior Samlerklubber).

Os dois selos presentes na carta, são da emissão ‘Mykines’ de 26.01.1978.

(english version)
Letter sent from Mykines - Tórshavn, on 26.01.1978 to ‘Poste restante’ in Copenhagen on 23.02.1978. Special mark in red referring the Junior Collecting Club (Junior Division Samlerklubber). The two stamps in the cover are from the issue ‘Mykines' of 26.01.1978.

100 oyru - Northern coast of Mykines
130 oyru - Mykines, the village.


No comments: