I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 1 November 2008

Tradutores da Bíblia / Bible Translators

Emissão comemorativa dedicada aos tradutores da Bíblia para Faroês.
A folha miniatura, com três selos de 550 oyru, apresenta retratos de
Jákup Dahl, Kristian Osvald Viderø, Victor Danielsen (os tradutores) e foi emitida em 11.06.2007.

(english version)
Commemorative stam issue dedicated to the translation of the Bible to Faroese. The miniature sheet, with three stamps of 550 oyru, presents portraits of
Jákup Dahl, Kristian Osvald Viderø, Victor Danielsen (the translator) and was issued on 11.06.2007.

No comments: