I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 2 November 2008

Tinganes

Emissão comemorativa dedicada à típica peninsula de Tinganes, localização histórica do parlamento das Faroés – o Løgting, em Tórshavn até 1816. Actualmente é a residência oficial do Primeiro Ministro Faroês

O selo de 1400 oyru foi emitido em 27.03.2008.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to the typical peninsula of
Tinganes, historical location of the Faroese parliament - the Løgting in Tórshavn until 1816. Today is the official residence of Faroese Prime Minister

The stamp of 1400 oyru was issued on 27.03.2008.

No comments: