I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 18 October 2008

Algas / Seaweed

Emissão comemorativa dedicada às Algas, composta por uma série de quatro selos, emitidos em 12.02.1996

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to Algae, made up of a series of four stamps, issued on 12.02.1996

400 oyru - Thallus (
Ptilota plumosa).
550 oyru - Seaweed - Spiral- or Flat wrack (
Fucus spiralis).
600 oyru - Egg- or Knotted wrack (
Asophyllum nodosum).
900 oyru - Cuvie or Forest kelp (
Laminaria hyperborea).

No comments: