I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 18 October 2008

A Igreja Cristâ de Klaksvik / The Christians Church

Emissão comemorativa dedicada à Igreja Cristâ de Klaksvík. A série com dois selos de 450 oyru e uma carteira seis selos, foi emitida em 04.11.1996.

O primeiro selo representa a Igreja de Klaksvik e o segundo uma foto do Altar.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to the Church of Christ Klaksvik. The set with two stamps of 450 oyru and a booklet with six stamps was issued on 04.11.1996.


The first stamp represents the Church of Klaksvik and the second a picture of the Altarpiece.

No comments: