I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 17 October 2008

A Igreja Católica de Tórshavn / The Catholic Curch of Tórshavn

Emissão comemorativa dedicada à Igreja Católica de Tórshavn. A série com dois selos de 400 oyru e uma carteira contendo 10 selos, foi emitida em 09.11.1995.

400 oyru - A Igreja.
400 oyru - Pormenor do vitral.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to the Catholic Church of Tórshavn. The set of two stamps of 400 oyru and a booklet containing 10 stamps was issued on 09.11.1995.

400 oyru - The building in
Tórshavn.
400 oyru - Stained glass window by
Tróndur Patursson.

No comments: