I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 25 October 2008

Selos de Natal / Christmas Stamps

Emissão comemorativa dedicada ao Natal. Nos dois selos da série, são representadas duas igrejas da Ilha de Suðuroy.

A série com dois selos e uma carteira com oito selos foram emitidos em 20.09.2004.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to Christmas. In the two stamps in the series, two churches are represented in the Island Suðuroy. The series with two stamps and a wallet with eight stamps were issued on 20.09.2004.


550 oyru - Church of Vágur
750 oyru - Church of Tvøroyri

No comments: