I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 25 October 2008

A Profecia da Vidente / The Prophecy of the Seeress (Völuspá)

Emissão dedicada aos mitos e lendas Nórdicas. A folha miniatura, com 10 selos de 650 oyru, foi emitida em 24.02.2003.

(english version)
Issue devoted to Nordic myths and legends. The miniature sheet, with 10 stamps of 650 oyru, was issued on 24.02.2003.

650 oyru - The Völva (Prophet)
650 oyru - The Creation
650 oyru - The First Human Beings
650 oyru - The Norns and the Tree
650 oyru - Gullveigs Execution
650 oyru - Odin and the Valkyries
650 oyru - The Death of Baldur
650 oyru - Intro to Ragnarok
650 oyru - The Death of Odin
650 oyru - The Return of Baldur and Høður

No comments: