I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Lendas e Mitos Nórdicos / Nordic myths and legends about light and darkness

Emissão comemorativa dedicada às lendas e mitos nórdicos sobre a luz e a escuridão. A folha miniatura com 20 selos de 600 oyru foi emitida em 01.04.2001.

Nos selos estão representados os seguintes temas:
‘A morte de Høgni’, ‘A árvore do Ano’, ‘ A canção da Harpa’, ‘Gram and Grani’, ‘A canção de Nornagest’ e ‘As maldades de Guðrun's’.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to legends and myths about the Nordic light and darkness. The miniature sheet with 20 stamps of 600 oyru was issued on 01.04.2001.


Stamps represents the following topics: 'The death of Høgni', 'The tree of the Year', 'The song's Harp', 'Gram and Gran', 'The ballad of Nornagest' and 'Guðrun's evil deeds'.


No comments: