I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 24 October 2008

Igreja de Gøta / Church of Gøta

Emissão comemorativa da construção da nova Igreja de Gøta. A Série com dois selos e uma carteira, foi emitida em 23.09.2002.

500 oyru – Vista da nova Igreja de Gøta.
650 oyru – Vista do interior.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp of building the new Gøta’s church. The Series with two stamps and a booklet was issued on 23.09.2002.

500 oyru – Gøta Church
650 oyru - Inside the church. Interior art by
Tróndur Patursson

No comments: