I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 19 October 2008

Raínha Margarida II da Dinamarca / Queen Margrethe II of Denmark

Bloco filatélico, dedicado à Raínha Margarida II da Dinamarca, emitido em 14.01.1997. No bloco está representado o iate real Dannebrog. Este bloco filatélico, foi eleito o mais belo selo, pelos filatelistas das Ilhas Faroe em 1997.

450 oyru – Raínha
Margarida II da Dinamarca em traje típico das Ilhas Faroe.

(english version)
Souvenir sheet, dedicated to the Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, issued on 14.01.1997. In Block is represented the royal yacht
Dannebrog. This souvenir sheet was elected the most beautiful stamp, by philatelists of the Faroe Islands in 1997.

450 oyru -
Margrethe II of Denmark in Faroese costume.

No comments: