I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 19 October 2008

Aves Sedentárias / Sedentary Birds

Emissão comemorativa dedicada às aves sedentárias. A série constituída por dois selos de 450 oyru e uma carteira com dez selos, foi emitida em 23.02.1998.

450 oyru – Melro-preto (
Turdus merula).
450 oyru - Estorninho-comum (
Sturnus vulgaris faeroensis).

(english version)
Commemorative stamps dedicated to sedentary birds. The set consists of two stamps of 450 oyru and a booklet with ten stamps, was issued on 23.02.1998.

450 oyru - Blackbird (
Turdus merula).
450 oyru - Starling (
Sturnus vulgaris faeroensis).

No comments: