I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 19 October 2008

A Igreja de Frederik / The Frederickschurch

(picture from the Nes Municipality website)

Emissão comemorativa, dedicada à Igreja de Frederik, situada na aldeia de Nes.
Nes é uma pequena aldeia da foz do fiorde
Skálafjørður na ilha de Eysturoy.
A série com dois selos de 450 oyru e uma carteira com 10 selos foi emitida em 14.09.1998.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp, dedicated to the Church of Frederik, located in the village of
Nes. Nes is a small village at the mouth of the fjord Skálafjørður on the island of Eysturoy. The set of two stamps of 450 oyru and a booklet with 10 stamps was issued on 14.09.1998.

No comments: