I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 19 October 2008

Ano Internacional dos Oceanos – As Baleias / Year of the Ocean: Toothed Whales

Emissão de quatro selos alusivos ao Ano Internacional dos Oceanos. Os selos foram emitidos em 18.05.1998.

400 oyru – Golfinho de laterais brancas do Atlântico (
Lagenorhynchus acutus).
450 oyru – Orca ou Baleia Assassina (
Orcinus orca).
700 oyru - Golfinho-nariz-de-garrafa (
Tursiops truncatus).
900 oyru – Baleia-branca ou Beluga (
Delphinapterus leucas).

(english version)
International Year of the Oceans commemorative stamps issue. The set of four stamps was issued on 18.05.1998.

400 oyru - Atlantic wide sided dolphin (
Lagenorhynchus acutus).
450 oyru - Killer whale (
Orcinus orca).
700 oyru - Bottlenose dolphin (
Tursiops truncatus).
900 oyru - White whale (
Delphinapterus leucas).

No comments: