I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 25 October 2008

Bøur & Gásadalur

Emissão comemorativa, dedicada às duas pequenas aldeias de Bøur e Gásadalur, situadas na ilha de Vágar.
A série, com dois selos de 500 oyru, foi emitida em 10.06.2003.

(english version)
Commemorative stamps, dedicated to the two small villages of Bøur and Gásadalur, located on the island of
Vágar. The series, with two stamps from 500 oyru, was issued on 10.06.2003.

500 oyru -
Bøur.
500 oyru -
Gásadalur.

No comments: