I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Selos de Natal / Christmas Stamps

Emissão comemorativa dedicada ao círculo da vida. A série com dois selos e uma carteira com doze selos foi emitida em 17.09.2001.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to círcle of life. The set of two stamps and a booklet with twelve stamps was issued on 17.09.2001.

500 oyru - The old pillar and the young sprout.
600 oyru - The scream from Ramah.


No comments: