I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 31 October 2008

Sandoy

A ilha de Sandoy é a quinta maior ilha das Ilhas Faroés e o seu nome significa ‘Ilha de Areia’.

A folha miniatura, com oito selos de 750 oyru, representando povoações da Ilha, foi emitida em 18.09.2006.

(english version)
The island of
Sandøy is the fifth largest island in the Faroe Islands and its name means 'Island of Sand'. The miniature sheet, with eight stamps of 750 oyru, representing villages of the island, was issued on 18.09.2006.

750 oyru – South off
Skopun
750 oyru – Dalur
750 oyru – Søltuvík
750 oyru –
Skálavík
750 oyru – Skopun
750 oyru – Sandur
750 oyru – Skarvanes
750 oyru – Húsavík

No comments: