I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Sunday 19 October 2008

Europa CEPT 1998 / Europe CEPT 1998

Emissão comemorativa Europa 1998, dedicada às festas nacionais. A série com dois selos foi emitida em 18.05.1998.

450 oyru -
Ólavsøka - Cavalos em parada.
750 oyru - Ólavsøka - Clérigos e políticos em parada.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp Europe 1998, dedicated to national holidays. The set of two stamps was issued on 18.05.1998

450 oyru -
Ólavsøka - Horses on parade.
750 oyru - Ólavsøka - Clergymen and politicians on parade.

No comments: