I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 10 October 2008

Antigas Casas de Quinta / Old Farm Houses

Emissão evocativa das antigas casas de quinta. Os quatro selos, com os valores de 300, 420, 470 e 650 oyru, foram desenhados por Jákup Pauli Gregoriussen e gravados por Czesław Słania e emitidos em 09.02.1987.

(english version)
Old farm houses evocative issue. The four stamps with values of 300, 420, 470 and 650 oyru, were designed by
Jákup Pauli Gregoriussenand engraved by Czesław Słania and issued on 09.02.1987.

No comments: