I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Wednesday 8 October 2008

A Expedição de Stanley em 1789 / The Stanley Expedition

Emissão evocativa da expedição de Sir John Stanley, em 1789, às Ilhas Faroe, juntamente com outros estudantes.
Os quatro selos representando pinturas de Edward Dayes, foram gravados por
Czeslaw Slania e emitidos em 04.02.1985, com os seguintes valores:

250 , 280, 550 e 800 oyru.

(english version)
Commemorative Issue evocative of the expedition of Sir John Stanley, in 1789, the Faroe Islands, along with other students. The four stamps represents paintings of Edward Dayes, were recorded by
Slania and issued on 04.02.1985 with the following values:

250 (View over Tórshavn), 280 (View from the Kjalnes farm in
Kollafjørður), 550 (View from north of Hoyvík to Eysturoy) and 800 (Rinkusteinar in Oyndarfjørður) oyru.

No comments: