I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Saturday 11 October 2008

Flores das Ilhas Faroe / Faroese Flowers

Conjunto de quatro selos com representações de flores comuns das Ilhas Faroe. A emissão ocorreu em 08.02.1988, com os seguintes valores:

270 oyru - Summardái (
Bellis perennis).
300 oyru - Børkubóndi (
Dactylorhiza maculata).
470 oyru - Børkuvísa, Børkumura(
Potentilla erecta).
900 oyru - Undirløgugras (
Pinguicula vulgaris)

(english version)
Set of four stamps with depictions very common flowers in Faroes. The emission occurred at 08.02.1988 with the following values:

270 oyru - Summardái (
Bellis perennis).
300 oyru - Børkubóndi (
Dactylorhiza maculata).
470 oyru - Børkuvísa, Børkumura(
Potentilla erecta).
900 oyru - Undirløgugras (
Pinguicula vulgaris)

No comments: