I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Thursday 9 October 2008

HAFNIA I

Bloco filatélico com três selos, emitido em 29.08.1986 para comemorar a participação na ‘International Exhibition Hafnia’ em Copenhaga em 1987. Os selos de 300, 470 e 650 oyru, representam antigas aguarelas da baía oriental de Tórshavn.

(english version)
Souvenir sheet with three stamps, issued on 29.08.1986, to the participation in the 'International Exhibition Hafnia' in Copenhagen in 1987. The seals of 300, 470 and 650 oyru, represent old watercolors of the Eastern bay of Tórshavn.


No comments: