I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Friday 10 October 2008

HAFNIA II

Bloco filatélico comemorativo da participação da Ilhas Faroe na exposição Hafnia. O selo contém uma pintura de 1782, representando a baía ocidental de Tórshavn.
A emissão do bloco com um selo de 300 oyru ocorreu a 16.10.1987.

(english version)
Souvenir sheet to commemorate the participation in the in the Hafnia exhibition. A painting from 1782, depicting the western bay of Tórshavn is shown in the stamp. The issue of the block with a stamp of 300 oyru occurred on 16.10.1987.


No comments: