I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 October 2008

10º Aniversário da ‘Nordic House’ / ‘Nordic House’ 10th Anniversary

Emissão comemorativa ao 10º aniversário da ‘Nordic House’ A série de três selos e um bloco filatélico foi emitida em 08.02.1993.

Nota: pela primeira vez, é representada a bandeira do povo Lapão numa emissão de selos.

400 oyru – Teatro
400 oyru – Concerto de Piano
400 oyru – Festival de Jazz, Folk e Blues de Tórshavn

(english version)
The Nordic House 10th Anniversary commemorative stamps issue. A set of three stamps and one souvenir sheet was issued on 08.02.1993.

Note the flag of the Sami people is represented for first time on a stamp issue.


400 oyru – Theatre
400 oyru – Piano Concert
400 oyru – Tórshavn Jazz, Folk and Blues Festival


No comments: