I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Thursday 16 October 2008

Peixes / Fishes

Emissão comemorativa dedicada aos peixes das águas das Ilhas Faroe. A emissão com quatro selos foi emitida em 07.02.1994

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to fish the waters of the Faroe Islands. The issue of four stamps was issued on 07.02.1994

10 oyru - Kombikk - Stickleback (
Gasterosteus aculeatus).
400 oyru - Rútar kongur - False boarfish (
Neocyttus helgae).
700 oyru - Áarsíl - Brown trout (
Salmo trutta fario).
1000 oyru - Búrfiskur - Orange roughy (
Hoplostethus atlanticus).

No comments: