I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Casas Antigas em Norôragøta / Old houses in Norôragøta

Emissão comemorativa dedicada às antigas casas de Norðragøta. A série de quatro selos foi emitida em 05.10.1992.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to the old houses in
Norðragøta. The series of four stamps was issued on 05.10.1992.

340 oyru - Hjá Glyvra Hanusi
370 oyru - Húsini hjá Peri
650 oyru - Blásastova (today a museum)
800 oyru - Jákupsstova


No comments: