I don't, but I would like to...
... have one cover or postcard with post mark from each post office from Faroe Islands.
They are not so many, but without you will not be possible.
I'm waiting your feedback... and of course I will support the cost deliveries or I'll send you back some nice cover with stamps from Portugal.

Please e-mail me for details...
mydogbono@gmail.com

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Europa CEPT 1984 / Europe CEPT 1984

Emissão comemorativa Europa 1984 dedicada às pontes através dos mares. A emissão é constituída por dois selos emitidos a 02.04.1984 e com os seguintes valores:

250 e 500 oyru.

(english version)
Commemorative stamp dedicated to the 1984 European bridges over the seas. The issue consists of two stamps issued on 02.04.1984 with the following values:


250 and 500 oyru.

No comments: